1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, and we will spare no efforts to protect it. This document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data we receive from users of the Site.
This document was created using a template from Docular (https://seqlegal.com/free-legal-documents/privacy-policy) and edited and adapted by the website constructivism-kharkiv.com.
C. Collecting personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system;
2. Information about your visits and use of this website including referral sources, length of the visits, page views and website navigation paths;
3. Information, such as your email address, that you enter to create an account on this website;
4. Information, such as your name and email address, that you provided to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
5. Information you have provided while using these website services;
6. Information that is generated by our website including timing, frequency and pattern of your service use;
7. Name of user, the profile picture and a content of publications you send to us for publication;
8. Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us by email or using the website contact forms, including communication content and metadata associated with the communication;
9. Any personal information you send to us.
D. Processing of your personal data
We may use the personal information submitted to us for purposes specified in this Policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Administering our website;
2. Personalizing our website for you;
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website;
4. Sending you non-commercial communications;
5. Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
6. Sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (You can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter.);
7. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information.);
8. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
9. Keeping our website secure and preventing fraud;and other criminal activity.
10. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service);
11. Other uses.
We may only publish the information submitted by you for publication and otherwise use this information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
You may change your privacy settings to limit the publication of your personal data on our website using the privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal data to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
E. Disclosing personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
4. To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred to countries we work in between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. The personal information you submit for publishing on this website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
4. By accepting this Policy, you consent to the transfers of your personal data listed in Section 6.
G. Retaining personal data
1 This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention of personal data.
2 Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
H. Personal data protection
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
3. You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the Internet.
4. You are solely responsible for keeping your password and log-in credentials confidential. We will never ask for your password unless you are trying to log in to your account on our site.
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this webpage occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may also notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our site's private messaging system.
J. Your rights
1. You can ask us for copies of your personal data we store about you;
2. We reserve the right to withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
3. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
4. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
K. Third-party websites
Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third-party websites and individuals. We have no control over, and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating information
Please let us know in a timely manner if your personal data that we store about you need to be updated or corrected.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, However, the personal data we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
1. We may use Google Analytics and AdWords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website/track users as they navigate the website/improve the website’s usability/analyze the use of the website/administer the website/prevent fraud and improve the security of the website/personalize the site for each user/target advertisements which may be of interest to specific users.
4. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
5. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer.
6. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.